- The European Court of Justice Judgments in the Brita and Polisario Cases: On Law, Trade and Occupied Territories - 26/03/2019 - 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- a free society, based on the values of solidarity, which offers all its citizens the same opportunities to participate on political, economic, social and cultural levels, regardless of their origin, sex or religion
- a lively and strong democracy; sustainable economic growth with decent work for all
- a welfare state that provides more education and improved healthcare, but at the same time combats poverty and provides protection against the challenges that life throws at citizens
- a country that is responsible for peace and social progress in Europe and in the world.