In order to discuss in depth the economic challenges of the Arab society in Israel and proposed solutions, a panel was held on August 19, 2019, in collaboration with FES Israel and The Mossawa Center.
The panel discussed: the economic development of the Arab society in light of the Knesset elections, the discrimination in budgets which are allocated to the Arab society, an assessment of Government Decision No. 922, proposals for investment in the Arab society, ways to develop infrastructure and industrial zones in the Arab towns, employment, welfare and poverty in the Arab society, and issues that will be placed on the Knesset table after the elections.
Participated in the panel hosted by Aiman Saif:
- Jafar Farah, Director of the Mossawa Center
- Osama Saadi, Knesset nominee from the Joint List (Taal)
- Said al-Harumi, Knesset nominee from the Joint List (Raam)
- Yael Cohen Paran, Knesset nominee from the Democratic Camp (The Green Movement)
- Morad Ammash, Head of Municipality at Jisr az-Zarqa
- Amal Alnasasra, Director of the Sidra Association
- Saleem Lahham, Business Man
- Nasreen Hadad Haj-Yahya, IDI (The Israel Democracy Institute) and Portland Trust
- Tarek Awad, Business Man