Please consider that due to strong demand we are allocating our internship positions for about one year in advance. Internship positions will be available only starting in October 2023
Are you interested in Middle East Politics and especially in the work of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung in Israel?
If so, please have a look at our requirements:
- Close to completion of an academic degree, preferably in Social Studies or Humanities;
- Knowledge of Languages: English – fluent, German – mother language level and other European Languages (for example Russian, Polish), an advantage. Hebrew always an advantage;
- Interest in socio-political issues;
- The computer is a natural working and communication tool for you;
- A working period of 3 months
- Team spirit, commitment, and reliability: the perfect planning and implementation of our events is our trademark;
Assistance in daily office work, independent preparation, and organization of conferences and visitor programs, participation at seminars and workshops, attendance of delegations from abroad, writing of texts and papers.
- The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung cannot take any responsibility in case of accidents or any harm unless an accident has been caused by a co-worker or by insufficient security provisions in the office.
- The foundation can assist the candidate in the search for an apartment but does not provide accommodation facilities. There are possibilities, though, to receive financial support in Germany, either by applying for “Auslands BaföG” or a DAAD scholarship
- We have to call your attention to the present security and political situation in Israel.
- The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung cannot take any responsibility, and the decision to come to Israel is a personal one.
- For security reasons, we have to insist on strict adherence to the instructions of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung.
Please apply for an internship with the following documents:
- Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- University certificates and certificates of internships or other kinds of work experiences
Please send your documents with the preferred period for your internship by e-mail to email@example.com